Thursday, April 1, 2010

ebony and ivory!?

Sometimes its really hard for me to believe that these two kids came from the same parents. I mean look at their skin colors!? I guess Ivy did recently go on a cruise, and beck has seen the sunlight maybe 5 times in his life, but still! I have people come up to me all the time and say "oh she must have your husband skin." WRONG! I know it is really hard to believe, but i assure you, the olive skin actually comes from ahem me. I took this pic the other day, while we were loungin around the house so please excuse my daughters attire.

6 comments:

Ainges said...

Hi Amy! I can't believe how fast these kids grow! Beck is adorable and I don't even think I have congratulated you on having him... well congrats! I love all the great pictures you take. I need someone to teach me and I probably need to get a better camera! Well you are cute as ever and I hope you are doing great.xoxo

Tiffany Haynes said...

This picture is to die for! I love how theyr'e holding hands. Too cute! I can attest to your olive skin, I was always envious of it growing up.

Kippy said...

i love this! i love these kids!

angela hardison said...

ivy totally has your skin.

they are both beyond darling. this photo is great, even if ivy's a little scandalous (jk).

{Layla} said...

too cute. complete opposites but both beautiful.
i heard you are moving to california? how exciting!!! I am super jealous. I hope all is well with the Clark family!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

I just love it. Ebony and Ivory. HAHA. It's funny because it's true.

Hit Counter