Thursday, April 1, 2010

soldiers hollow

Last week my fam headed up here for their spring break. I am pretty lucky to see them as often as I do, but one week is just never enough. We had so much fun while they were here. One day we went to soldiers hollow in midway and went tubing. It was a BLAST...especially since there was hardly anyone there. The kids had so much fun! They let us all go down at once, and I am not gonna lie, I wasn't sure that we were all going get to the bottom in one piece.Hearing my mom's scream/laugh was worth it alone. I cannot believe that we have lived here for almost 3 years and had never been. The best part of this place...they have a little tube lift that attaches to your tube, and pulls you all the way to the top, so no hiking involved. def my kind of snow activity. After we were done, we thawed out in the lodge by the fire for a very long time. We don't handle the cold very well.








4 comments:

Kurt and Carli said...

Amy. . . Beckham is sooooo cute! I can hardly stand it!

Kippy said...

Spike is toooooo cute. i need to see him now. and tubing looked really fun.

Anonymous said...

sooooooooo cute!

Rachel said...

Amy.. he is so stinkin CUTE!! I love that hat.. your kids are so beautiful!!

Hit Counter