Sunday, March 28, 2010

Coolest baby invention YET!





Have you ever heard of Puj Tubs? Seriously,the COOLEST baby bath tub yet. It is a perfect replacement for those big old baby tubs. I just tried it with beck, and it is amazing! It is extremely light weight and stores completely flat. If your like me, and live in a small place with ZERO storage, this tub is for you! I hang it on a hook in my shower. Seriously a dream, compared to the old ones. I remember trying to bathe ivy in a tradiitonal baby bath, having to hold her her up with one arm, and using my other arm to bathe. However, the puj tub supports your baby in an upright position allowing you to use both of your hands. The material that they use is awesome, it forms to his body, so he's not sliding around like a slippery fish. It is also insulated so that it stays warm. Beck loooovves his bath time, and I am pretty sure it has a lot to do with this tub.



Our bathroom sink is tiny and pretty outdated so the tub is a little too big for it. I have still been using it everyday, I just have to clog one of the drain holes (the ones that keep it from overflowing) so that the water doesn't go all over my floor. However, I tried this out over at my mom's (who has new updated sinks) and it worked perfectly. You have got try this out! You will not be sorry.

Check out this video so you can see the tub in action!



I would definitely recommend this tub to everyone with a newborn baby (0-6 months). Would make a great baby gift too since everyone needs a baby bath tub right!?

Check out the Puj Tub for yourself at the new web site exclusively for baby bath tubs!

10 comments:

Tam Tam said...

where has this post been all my life!
it's sooo difficult to bathe laurel. I've tried a million different bathing tubs (ok just 2) and now I'm just holding her with one arm while she tries to slip away dangerously and crying as well. i've got to look into that! though i doubt it could hold the squirmiest baby ever....

Tam Tam said...

ok...i just tried to find it on amazon...i don't think they have it...but i came across this. hilarious....

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Tummy-Tub-Baby-Bath/dp/B001JLUCI4/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1269844468&sr=8-1-fkmr1

that's funny. it probably works great, but really weird.

Hess Fam said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I heard about it and really was interested. Now my baby is too old but I will for sure remember this for the next one...in like 5 years.

Katie Richardson said...

HI AMY. I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU LOVE THE PUJ TUB. BECK IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.
AND JUST AS A SIDE NOTE, THE PUJ TUB HAS BEEN SO POPULAR ON AMAZON.COM THAT THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT. THEY SHOULD HAVE MORE THE FIRST WEEK OF APRIL.
CHEERS
+KATIE

missy said...

I want it! I hated doing bath time with Madd-I was always so worried he was going to slip away-like wet fish.

Kate said...

this is fantastic, thanks for the post. my family is in a tight space as well and I have been looking for something that could fit in our teensy bathroom sink! This one looks like it might work! I will look into it more but I am pretty impressed already.

Kippy said...

are you a sales rep for puj?? jk. i never got to see you use it in action but it looks wonderful! miss you.

Tiffany Haynes said...

Awesome! That'll definitely be something we'll look into getting for our next one. I hate the big old, bulky, plastic tubs. So this will be great!

Reimstar said...

Wow! Well that is incredible! I just gave Rocky a bath, and it's ridiculous using that huge plastic thing. I'm gonna have to get me one of those!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Wow Amy. Are they paying you? I seriously am sold. Now I just need a baby to bathe so I can buy one :)

Hit Counter