Wednesday, January 20, 2010

december 09 in review..

my besties!
brighton and beckham..2 weeks apart:)

having a little too much fun taunting the ducks!


watching bowl games with daddy

um yes I was as tired as I LOOKED!

This holiday season FLEW by for us. The kids and I flew down to az a week before christmas so that johnny could focus on his finals, and so that I could have a little more help as I was making the transition with 2 kids. I was very anxious to get there so that I could start sleeping in..I was one TIRED mamma! Johnny came down after his finals...we were so happy to finally spend time together, and especially enjoy our little Beckham. We also enjoyed all of the christmas parties and all of the amazing food and company! Besides the fact that I got sick christmas eve, and christmas, we had a lovely time with all of our family in friends:) After christmas we drove over to california to spend time with the clark fam. We watched A Lot of football, played a lot of wii, ate a lot of food, and enjoyed the amazing weather! We loved all of our presents from both sides of our family...we got SPOILED for sure!!! I think I got THE WORST christmas pics EVER! Pretty sure I couldn't think straight at this point. We were definitely sad to leave all of our friends and family and head back to reality.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So I feel left out of the picture with you and the girls. Thanks for the invite :(
I still love ya though :)

sea gull lighting fixtures said...

So cute!

Hit Counter