Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"becky-beck tootie"

"Becky-beck tootie is what sister Ivy calls her baby brother. I about died when she first started calling him that..but now it just makes me laugh! Now I am trying not to stress out about how much I have to catch up on. I have a gazillion pics that I want to post, but having a really hard time finding one spare second! I think it is safe to say that having 2 kids is a little bit harder than I thought it would be. I am LOVING it but definitely not getting the hang of things quite yet. So "little by little" is my life motto right now:) Beckham is 6 weeks old now and is HUGE! I m not kidding the kid gains a pound a week and changes every day. At his 2 weeks apt he weighed 8lbs 15 oz..gained almost 2 pounds from when we left the hospital, and was 22 inches long! Then 2 weeks later he weighed 11 lbs! He is definitely making his daddy proud:) He is just starting to flash his smiles at us, and let me tell you... he MELTS my HEART!!! He got his daddy's cutest dimples..they are to DIE for! I am completely obsessed with him to say the least. Johnny keeps asking me if I was obsessed with Ivy like I am with Beckham. HAHA! Of course I was:) These are just some random pics from Beckham's first couple weeks when he was still so sleepy.


In LOVE with this one!
I worked I worked hard for this shot!

fist time meeting brother

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh Amy he's so adorable!! Ivy's a crack up. Where did she even come up with that? So cute. I have a feeling I'm going to feel the same way with 2 kids someday. Definitely not ready for that one yet. But I'm sure we all get the hang of it...just like after having your first baby...there's definitely going to be an adjustment. I love seeing pictures. Keep posting. :)

angela hardison said...

I can't even handle it. I just announced to everyone at my office to look at the adorable little boy and that I want one really bad. He is soo beautiful. Hope you're having fun being a mother of 2!

{Layla} said...

AHHHHH he is so so so so so cute!!! I can not get over it! You two sure make pretty babies, geez!!! I would love to come see you and him one of these days! =)

missy said...

so cute amy. I told Mel last night we all need to get together so I can still all the babies!

missy said...

don't mind my spelling I meant "steal"

brooke allred said...

My goodness Amy he is so precious!! You are quite the talent!! What an eye!! Congrats on the birth of now two beautiful children!! Seriously they should model for baby Gap!!

The Fuller Family said...

Wow, you are amazing at photography and your little guy is so perfect! Hope everything is going good.

Leigh said...

Hey Girlfriend, don't know if you remember me or not, I'm in your mama's ward. Anyhoo, I didn't even know you were expecting again. Congrats, he's beautiful. I'm assuming you're back in Utah, because your labor and delivery nurse totally looks like my old neighbor, Kiersten. Small world. Your pics are so awesome. I think maybe the next time you're in town, I need to book a little shmamily photo sesh.

Hit Counter