Friday, January 22, 2010

Duffin family pics!

the whole gang!
Still cannot believe we got this shot! And still looking for the culprit that put ivy's bow on the wrong side!!
So glad I caught these faces!!She was pretty proud that I let her hold her brother:)
Day after christmas we attemped some family pictures. Duffin family photoshoots= recipe for disaster! I am really suprised that we got a few keepers! Thanks Tiffany for coming last second and for dealing with our crazy fam:)You are awesome!!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

I cannot believe how big Ivy is, she looks like a full blown kid... not a toddler anymore!
Great job on the family pics, you guys look great!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Kippy said...

i'm laughing at that anonymous commenter above! love all your pics. update more often por favor. i need to keep closer tabs on this big boy beckster!

angela hardison said...

love the pics of ivy and beckham. (and your family is beautiful.)

Anderson Adventures said...

You make one cute family! Beckam denfinatley is such a handsome little guy. I wish I could have seen you when you were here but I was freezing up in Canada. Next time we must get together when you come.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site theclarkys.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Hit Counter