Sunday, November 8, 2009

maternity shoot...

Can you say pregnant bombshell!? Seriously how beautiful is my friend Melanie!? It was a pretty funny site to see. A pregnant woman shooting a pregnant women. We are 2 weeks apart but of course I am double her size...has to be her long torso right!?:) :)Maternity pics can sometimes be a little on the awkward side for people, but mel and adam were total naturals. They were both glowing! They just had baby Zurie a couple days ago, and she is beautiful...go figure! Congrats you guys!!!












9 comments:

Michelle Overton said...

Beautiful pictures Amy. I particularly love the last one.
(This is Johnny's oldest cousin, just incase you are wondering who is posting on your blog.)

Kippy said...

please start a photography blog! i'd check it every day! i like the last one too and by the "awkard pregnant couples" you wouldn't be referring to nate and i by any chance would you?? i didn't think so. hahahha.

Rachel said...

You just keep getting better and better! Great pics!

Anderson Adventures said...

Awesome pics Amy. Let us see pics of that cute baby as soon as it comes. Melanis does look so great unlike I did when I was prego. I gained so much in my face and she doesn't even look like she gained any there.

missy said...

ha ha ha! So funny-love the halloween costumes amy! Us girls need too get together real soon! (except that you all will have new babes you can't take out Maybe an after christmas party??!!!

The Petersons said...

Great job Amy! The pictures are beautiful! We should all get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow Amy you are so talented! Seriously!!! I love em, but I was hoping they were of you!!!! Are you going home for Christmas, if you are I definaltly NEED to see you

Tiffany Haynes said...

Awesome pics, as usual. What a cute couple!

Chris and Christy said...

cute friend! but when i saw maternity shoot, i was really hoping to see your cute belly! I don't care how big you think it is!!

Hit Counter