Tuesday, November 10, 2009

38 weeks:)

Okay, Okay here I am!!! Yesterday I was doing a shoot of my cousin and she decided to take a couple pics of me:) There are cheesy I know! Does my baby not look like it is going to fall out of me as i was hanging on the tree!? My arms still hurt from that!. I really cannot believe we are on the home stretch! This pregnancy has seriously gone by SO fast. Where has the time gone!? I feel so blessed that I had such an easy pregnancy...really.I had an apt today and my doc told me any day now. As of today I feel pretty prepared if he decided to come a little early, but definitely have plenty of things to keep me busy if he doesn't. I am scheduled to be induced on the 23rd if it doesn't happen before then. Woot woot! We cannot wait to meet this little guy!!





And some pics from a couple weeks ago at johnny's year end party:)


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay thank you! You are so so cute! I can't wait til the baby get here, he is going to be so so cute.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

You look amazing. Can't wait to see the little guy! You are gonna love having a little boy :)

Rachel Hagen said...

you are too cute! i love the one with you hanging on the tree. good luck with everything!

Brittany said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I love the pictures. I can't believe it's almost over. I'm excited to see him, too. My husband and I were looking at your pictures and we're always amazed at how crisp they are. Is it the camera!? Or is it you? :) They are amazing.

Tam Tam said...

so cute amy! cant wait for you to deliver!

{Layla} said...

oh my goodness Amy you look so fabulous. You are such a cute pregnant lady. And I absolutely LOVE the colors in that tree...such a great picture!!! I am excited for your little guy to come, he will be as cute as ever!

Kippy said...

tooooo cute! now thats a pregnant bombshell!!!

Jamie said...

You look great Amy! Im excited to see your little boy!

Chris and Christy said...

so dang cute Ames. You are ALL BELLY. A lot of belly but all belly, that's for sure! I love that you hung from the tree, so funny. And thanks for making me miss Utah so much! so pretty. We're coming up in a month, but everything will be dead by then, sad.

Molly said...

I hope he comes early so we can see pictures of the little guy soon! I know he'll still be little, but will you go to Mesa at all over Christmas break? I sure hope so!!!

xoxo,
Molls

Anderson Adventures said...

Amy you look great. I can't wait to see your cute little baby.

Tiffany Haynes said...

You are seriously one of the cutest prego gals I've ever seen. If only I were that cute pregnant.

AmyLyn said...

You're adorable! So glad you posted pics! I'm so excited for your introduction--that's my favorite part...meeting the little angel from heaven for the first time! How fun for you guys. How the heck do you make your pictures on your blog so big??

Kurt and Carli said...

Ah you look so cute Ame!! Can't wait to meet him! Phone chat soon?

Shalayne and Clayton said...

I can't believe how good you look!! You seriously are the cutest pregnant lady ever!!

Ainges said...

hi amy! you r the cutest pregnant girl ever. And you should not be hanging from trees like that! i hope all goes well with labor and delivery!

Hit Counter