Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween 09

We had such a good halloween this year. it just keeps getting more exciting as Ivy gets older. She was at the perfect age this year! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the age 3!!! Seriously...she is SO much fun! Kacie and Layni came down for the weekend to hang out with us, and boy did we have fun! The girls had so much fun together... well..that is when they weren't fighting! Holy cow these girls know how to fight. It was pretty hilarious to listen to the things they would argue over. my word!

So Ivy was Ariel this year, if you cant tell:) I tried to get her to be something BESIDES a flippin princess, but there is NO talking this girl out of it. She is completely obsessed. She did look pretty dang cute though! I wish I could have gotten more pics of her, but we were in a hurry yesterday and for some reason my hands were always full.

Johnny and i decided to do a costume together:) We threw it together last second, I went as octomom, and johnny went as my fertility doctor:) Johnny was a little worried that nobody was going to know who we were, but surprisingly everyone totally did. And we totally won "most creative costume" at our ward party! hahahah!thanks for the idea kipper and ash:) I really didnt even have to stuff my belly too much, I am really almost that huge, swear.







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

very creative. cute costumes..all of you!

{Layla} said...

HA HA HA HA. I love it miss Amy!!! You and Johnny look fabulous--such a great idea! Also I am just loving Ivy's little Ariel costume. =) I am glad you had a fun HALLOWEEN!

Melanie said...

Ok, I died when I saw the pictures, b/c no joke I had the wig and everything to be octomom for our costume party Friday, but after a work party and then ward party Clark was a disaster so we ended up just taking him home...we were almost twinners!! Love the lip liner! Ivy looks adorable as always...seriously could she get any cuter?! YOUR BABY IS DUE THIS MONTH...crazy! k ill call you tomorrow b.c this is getting way too long!

Kippy said...

i think thats a flat out lie...that your hands were always full! ha! you made a dang good octo-mom i must say. i love the low pony and expression. good work. ivy is a beautiful ariel! and tell her i said that :)

Rachel Hagen said...

oh i love the octomom!!! you crack me up

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

HA! That took me a minute! Octo mom... SO funny!!! Ivy looks so cute too :) You guys are fun.

Kurt and Carli said...

Wow Ame pretty good octomom face:) And Ivy is the prettiest little mermaid!! I can't believe how old she is looking. We need to catch up and chat soon!!!

Rachel said...

Ivy was the cutest Ariel! I love that she is so into all of the Disney princesses! And I loved your costume! Perfect idea!
Okay - I just read Melanie's post! I can't believe your little one will be here this month! Time is really going by way to fast! (maybe not for you). I want to see you if your coming in town for Thanksgiving!

Hit Counter