Tuesday, February 10, 2009

oh the places you'll go...

A couple day's ago we had our draft to see where we are headed for the summer, this year we had a really high pick and ended up getting the city that we wanted the most! We are going to.....................................




and will be 30 min to here:and only a 1.5 hour train ride to here:



We are really excited to go out to this area...we feel so lucky to be able to experience new places, that we normally would not. I have been to all 3 and loved them! Maryland has to be one of the prettiest places ever. Anyway, I cannot wait! I love change....maybe a little too much:) The only downfall is I will miss the birth of kippy and nate's baby GIRL! Yes.... she is now having a girl instead of a boy like they told her!

12 comments:

Tam Tam said...

AHH!! We went to Baltimore our first year. Heh, have fun!

Tam Tam said...

Aden says if you want to get in touch with someone who managed there...let us know.

Jen&Joe said...

haha your so funny.. I dont think we look at all alike.. not even one bit!
Ivy is so cute! She is getting so big. I love the pic where she fell asleep in.
Great fmaily picture too!

Jodi said...

Hey Amy, It's jodi from the little gym class. I am very excited for you guys to head to Baltimore. Give it a big hug for me. I miss it every day. Did you ever put Ivy in that preschool? We never signed Callie up because we have been sick for seriously an entire month. It has been such an ordeal. Love your blog and your amazing photography!

Brittany said...

Wow, that will be so fun!

Jamie said...

Hey Amy, it's Jamie. My email address is jamielenesmith@yahoo.com. Ivy is gorgeous as usual, when is she getting a brother or sister??? :)

Kerri said...

You'll also be 3 hours from me, in Harrisonburg, Va. How fun! Hope you love the East as much as I do (so far). Maybe we'll run into each other!

Kippy said...

those pictures make me even more excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Again, you totally don't know me, but looks like you're coming to our neck of the woods. You'll love it (as you already know)! Have a great summer!

angela hardison said...

How fun... I'm a little bit jealous :)

{Layla} said...

AMY! It was SO good to finally get to hang out with you a bit on Tuesday night! We are all SLOW craft learners but it was so fun (by the way, you should see my headband it is a little lumpy...oh and my headband is a little too short so it doesn't fit around my head!) boo. Anyway you are such a cute, fun gal and I hope I get to hang out with you again soon!

Anonymous said...

that should be so fun!

Hit Counter