Tuesday, February 10, 2009

pics from the past 2 weeks...

my friend tara and I took our little girlies to see playhouse disney live! The girls had so much fun... Ivy was trippin.





Last week while ash and I were busy surfin the web, we looked over and saw THIS:

possibly the most uncomfortable position to take a nap in.


We had allisa take some last minute family pics for us... a session that lasted all but 10 minutes thanks to missy...jk. more pics to come soon...


And last but not least.... we celebrated ashie's big 20! We had a little mexican fiesta for her at our house. I made fajjitas and they were amazing if I do say so myself. Happy b-day ash! we love you!!


4 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE the nap picture. She's so funny!!

Kippy said...

i love this post. i like when you post a lot of pictures. and that cake is impressive. you really out did your self susan, i mean amy!

Ashley said...

i hate that picture of us sitting down. It's like the worst angle EVER!!

The Holt Family said...

That is hilarious! I can't believe she fell asleep like that! Also you have such a cute family and Ivy is just a doll.

Hit Counter