Monday, February 16, 2009

the stories she tells....

Every night Johnny and I tell Ivy stories about a princess named "Ella." I don't know where that came from...but it is her name. She loves loves loves to hear princess Ella stories, and looks forward to them every night. Recently when we go to bed (yes, we usually all go to bed at the same time) she wants to tell the stories. It is hilarious to lay there and listen to what she comes up with. I think she takes little excerpts of all of the stories we tell her, and combines them into one story. The conflict of her stories always include going to the doctor...which has been the story of Ivy's life lately.

9 comments:

Kippy said...

Okay THANK YOU for making me smile for 5 minutes and 49 seconds straight! :) :) :) I want Ivy to tell me a story. I LOVED the voice inflections and all her princess vocab. Cutest EVER!

Brittany said...

What a cute little queen of nature! Haha. She is so funny, Amy!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

Amy that is the cutest thing I've ever listened too. Your little Ivy is growing up so fast, wow! I guess last time I saw you and her was at my bridal shower but still! Hope you are doing great, just wanted to say hi!

Anonymous said...

i love her little voice. So thank you for the valentine card so cute. it was on my fridge and my friend said she knew your hubby. Elizabeth ...crap i don't know her maiden name. anyway that was kind of random. how are you guys doing?

Mallory Nikolaus said...

She is so freakin cute!

missy said...

lol. she is so cute! What was that part about tugging her ears!?? Oh I really hope I have a little girl sometime! To cute! ...AND AMY YOU HAD BETTER COME TO OUR NEXT CRAFTY NIGHT!

Jamie said...

so cute. . . thanks for the valentines day card!

Rachel Hagen said...

K. I read blogs through google reader, but it doesn't show the audio clip. I'm just now hearing this. This is so cute! Has little Ivy arranged any chairs lately? SHE should be my intern. Speaking of, does your cousin want to help me with something? Do you think you could email me her number so I can see what she'd willing to do? Thanks! It was good having lunch with you the other day!
rachelhagen@gmail.com

AmyLyn said...

We inspired you. :-) She's beautiful, Aim! :-)

Hit Counter