Tuesday, November 11, 2008

life as it happens

I don't take enough video's, and It makes me sick. I have taken over 7000 pics of ivy over the past year, and probably 3 video's. Its just not as convenient as my camera, and I cant upload it on my computer and make it look cool. Anyway, I have finally upgraded to quick time pro, so that I can use isight to take videos. I can also record audio so that I can act like I am playing on my comp but really recording how ridiculous my husband sounds during a college football game. The only problem with the audio files are... I cannot put them on my blog. I have found a couple of sites that will host them, but I cannot figure any of them out. Oh please someone help me, I have got some good audio of my husband that you wont want to miss! jk but really, does anyone know how???

Husband on a football saturday wakes up as chipper as can be, goes and plays football all morning with his friends, and then watches college football all day long. I love to watch football, but sometimes cannot handle the intensity of my all american husband. On days like these, I usually peace out to the mall, and leave ivy with her hard core dad. poor ivy.Ivy kept asking johnny why he was talking to the tv.HAHA. He is a crazy one, but i love crazy!
I cannot handle her cuteness!

8 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I think we are married to the same man! And I'm obsessed with Ivy's singing!

Kippy said...

Sister,

This is Nate. Next time tape johnny for the a whole quarter. hahaha. I miss ivy. Come to AZ! Oh and where did you learn to spell flu?? The real name comes from inFLUenza. Later, Nate

Brittany said...

Oh that's hilarious! I love how embarrassed he was when he realized what you were doing! So funny. And Ivy is such a sweetheart. Great videos, Amy.

Jen&Joe said...

that is exactly Joe but even worse.. I am sure you can imagine.. Joe screams the whole game!haha

Anonymous said...

ivy sings so cute and that is so funny about football...i hate it!

Ashley said...

that video of johnny is hilarious! i really really hate football. no offense to johnny! and little diva is so cute in that video. how come i've never heard her sing that before?

Molly said...

wow... i want an ivy. Do you think i could rent her for a week or something. Cause i already have a "johnny football fanatic!"

hope all is well!

molls

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Hey!

That toy chest in the picture is from Target. I think its like $140 but soooo cute! I want it!

:-)

Hit Counter