Friday, November 14, 2008

obsessed with birthdays

Lat night we had a little party for johnny's brother Jeremy. As we were making the cake, she would not stop talking about going to uncles birthday party, and how excited she was to eat the cake. When it was done, I put it out on the counter and Ivy insisted on sitting right next to it. She kept telling everyone that would come near her to "go away", so that she could swipe her little fingers in the frosting. She was being so funny guarding the cake, so I decided to record her. Now please ignore my obnoxious little yell, I was attempting to scare her, so that she wouldn't eat the cake! She is too funny!

3 comments:

Jen&Joe said...

very cute.. tatum has those same pj s she has on!

Rachel said...

She is so cute! I still crack up every time she calls you "Amy"

Anonymous said...

she is so cute...i love that she called you amy

Hit Counter