Thursday, November 6, 2008

"ceerella"



i told her to be scary...this is what i got:)


Ivy was cinderella or as she calls it "ceerella" for halloween this year. Dressing up was just another day to her as she puts on something princess 3 times a day. She wore her costume all day, along with her pink princess pumpkin loaded up with all of her little princess figures. I took her with me to the store before we went trick or treating....big mistake! She hadnt had a nap yet, and was in the worst mood. Everyone kept coming up to her at the store saying some sort of princess or cinderella comment to her, and she would just glare at them, or say something really rude. It was pretty funny! She also insisted on wearing her glass slippers that rub wrong and give her blisters. She was taking the tiniest little baby steps through the isles, when I was in a big hurry, and kept saying "STOP RUNNING", when I was walking so slow. Anyway, as we were walking along the main isle she dropped her princess pumpkin, and her toys went everywhere! She was SO angry, that in the middle of the store she takes off her princess crown and chucks it, and takes off her glas slippers and throws them across the store, and lays on the floor screaming her brains out! It was pretty bad! This was definetely one of the biggest meltdowns she has EVER had, and of course it had to be at the store. again. It got so bad, that I about wet my pants laughing! It was so bad but So funny! If you could have just seen her as she took off her crown and slippers and chucked them out of anger! She had just HAD it! So she finally was able to get a little nap in before we took her out on the streets. When we took her to the first 10 houses, she would hold her little pumpkin out for candy, but would not say one word..... not even thank you! Then, as we were walking to the next house she said " I not scared anymore, I not scared anymore," she wasn't kiddding bc when we got to the door she said "trick-or-treat" and said thank you! It was so cute. By the end of the night, she had her routine down.... trick-or-treat, and then she would say "thank you halloween" i think she was was combinding thank you and happy halloween. She had a great time!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

of course i'm always the first to comment! no surprises here... pictures = amazing! love the story of miss diva. i wish i could have been there... or maybe not? it probably would have just turned into a screaming match between the both of us. i.e... chicago??? ring a bell??

Anderson Adventures said...

I would have been laughing too! That is so sad/funny. I'm glad you can come tuesday. it will be fun to see you and Ivy. I feel like we live so close but never see eachother. by the way.. you take such awesome pictures.

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

I love the pics!

Kippy said...

i loved the story! i miss you and sassy sissy big time :( and i want to see these glass slippers. oh, and like i knew it, those pictures of the theuson's are GREAT! the colors are amazing.

Jamie said...

I wish I had your camera, your pictures are always amazing! When are you coming back to AZ? jamielenesmith@yahoo.com

Melanie said...

Stop it...those are the cutest pictures of the little princess! LOVE them! I can totally just picture her little meltdown and you standing there laughing with your legs tightly crossed!

Brittany said...

I about died reading this story! I can't believe her. She is such a funny little girl. I wish I could have seen her throwing those slippers. So Funny!! I'd be laughing too. She looks adorable in her costume.

Kippy said...

oh and by the way, she is your clone in that first picture.

Molly Turk said...

I ADORE Ivy Lee!
Just so you know, I had 3 potbelly sandwiches this week... sucker!

Guess that means you'll be coming for a visit. Or maybe I could pack the sandwich in dry ice and fedex it to you!

Molls

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Darling pictures Amy. Okay so I am so happy to hear that you would be willing to take pictures of Brooklynn. DO you have packages I could look at so I can talk to my husband about the money side of a photo shoot? Let me know and then we can get something scheduled. So excited!

Kippy said...

did i spot a twitter that you are driving to AZ? please pleASE PLEASE! and maybe YOU need to post again. this is my 3rd comment on the same post. haha.

Hit Counter