Wednesday, September 10, 2008

bryan + sally

LOVE THESE GIRLS!
haha this is the only pic I snapped of them...woops:)

I had planned on flying over to my cousin Bryan's wedding, and then heading back to Chicago for a week to help johnny pack up, but the day before I was suppose to leave we figured it would be stupid for me come back up and pay for two more flights a week later. Anyway...I had to literally pack up our whole place in one day so that it would all be ready for Johnny to put in the car. It made up for one crazy/stressful day! Ivy and I had so much fun being with my family and all of our Duffin side at the wedding. I thought I would have found a place to live while I was there, so that I could have stayed in Utah and got settled in, but I did not. So... I ended up driving back with my fam to AZ.

1 comment:

Gerard said...

Good readding your post

Hit Counter