Wednesday, September 10, 2008

girls day!





us girls at sprinkles cupcakes
ash, tara, and kip all go in for their first bite like a bunch of barbarians- but what were you guys thinking!
then this happened...kippy got a little too aggressive trying to get the biggest bite, that she ran into the stairs and totally fell! (at least she got the whole cupcake though!) SO glad I had my camera out documenting her! we laughed so hard...and so did everyone else around us! You know I love you kip!

We went out to lunch and had a little baby shower for my SIL tara- who is due in 30 days, but is tiny as ever! Then that night my mom and dad offered to take parker and Ivy to the d-backs game...so us girls set out for a night on the town and boy did we have ourselves a good time! Thanks kip for the good laugh!

1 comment:

The Thueson's said...

Have I ever met the girl that tripped? She looks super familiar! Anyway, is that cupcake place in SLC? They have a super cute cupcake shop in SLC I hear, but I have never gone to it. OR.. WAIT... I think I know where I have heard of Sprinkles Cupcakes?? Do you ever watch the Girls Next Door? Yep.. thats it. They are obsessed with Sprinkles.

Hit Counter