Wednesday, August 13, 2008

AMY! Its Beautiful!

Ivy's new word for the week is beautiful! I am not sure where she got it from, but I about die every time she says it! We will be walking outside and it will go something like this. "OH AMY! The flowers... its beautiful!" It is the cutest! The other day we were walking in the mall when she says... OH AMY!... that dog...its beautiful! I was like Ivy where is the beautiful dog?? And of course she points over to the pink dog in victoria secret's window! She then pulled me over to it and made me put her up on the dog so she could ride it. BIG mistake! She started trying to rock back and forth, and it about fell over. So then I try and remove her from the dog, and she starts flipping out and making a huge scene over the beautiful victoria secret dog! I laughed so hard...people probably thought I was crazy for letting her ride it in the first place!

12 comments:

Ashley said...

precious. Her shaggy little hair is so funny. It totally reminds me of me when i was her age. I love that white dress! this makes me even more excited for when you come on Monday!! i can't wait!

Jamie said...

That is so funny. How come your response to stressful situations is laughing? I wish I was like that! Oh, and no, I didn't get a new camera. I've just been editing my pictures on Photoshop before I post them. When are you coming back to AZ, we should go to lunch or something :)

{Layla} said...

That is so cute! Kids just say the most adorable things! What a great word for her to get stuck on though, right? =)

Kurt and Carli said...

I am loving these "beautiful" pictures of Ivy and hilarious stories. I miss you guys! Fun catching up for a few minutes the other day!

Kippy said...

Gosh Aim, those are ALL so cute! Would I expect anything less? I love when you tell little Ivy stories, and put lots of pics :) Her hair is killing me. It is getting so light too. Love you!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

She is SO cute Amy! I love your blog. I can't wait to meet Ivy (I can't believe I have never met her. Gotta love being land locked for years in the midwest)! I loved the shoo fly post too. SO funny.

Anonymous said...

so cute amiee! i am so mad... and retarted. i have been to chicago twice in the last week i totally forgot you were living there...just another excuse to go again. I am going to call you soon..promise

shell said...

you're such a good mom to let her try. tatum always says, with complete enthusiasm, "OH MY GOSH!!" and I love it too.

Anderson Adventures said...

Ivy is such a cute little girl. I would laugh so hard if I heard her say that. I am so embarrased about that comment on my blog. I have know Idea who was so imature but I figured out how to erase it. I want to go on the cruise so bad and I definately will try. They will have to throw me off the boat if they don't want me on there haha. Anyways good to hear from ya. send me a comment with your number k.

Jen&Joe said...

She is so dang cute

Anonymous said...

Cute! Amy, do you remember me? I was in your stake, Lali Pero? check out my blog: www.trevorandlalijohnson.blogspot.com

Camille said...

Where are you?

Hit Counter