Wednesday, July 16, 2008

trip to cali!







meet jamie, johnny's little sis!




After Ivy and I went to AZ my dad flew us up to Cali to see Johnny's fam. It was my first flight with my dad! I was super nervous, but it ended up not being a big deal at all. I was mostly nervous about having Ivy on board, but she ended up doing great. She slept half of the time, read books, and ate snacks the rest of the flight. We had such a great time with Johnny's fam. We went to a bbq up at lynae's house, and then we went to the beach, and spent alot of time in their ridiculously fun pool! We also got to spend some time with Camille, Matt and Christian who we sold with last year. Ivy has SO much fun with Jamie, she is completely obsessed with her. It is kind of funny to think that Ivy and Jamie will be closer in age than Ivy and her little sibling. Then on Sunday we flew out of San Diego back to our favorite city Chicago! We had such a great time, but we were very anxious to get back to Johnny!

7 comments:

angela hardison said...

Gorgeous pictures. I LOVE that second one of Johnny's little sis (I can definitely see the resemblance between those two).

"Ivy and her little sibling"... hmmm is there another one on the way yet? I swear all my friends are gonna be done with their families by the time I get one kid.

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

Happy Birthday IVY! is your computer fixed? When do you come back home?

Ashley said...

i was just thinking the same thing as angela.... do you have an announcement??? those pics look so good!

The Thueson's said...

and I am posting with the same question as everyone else!!! Gee whiz.. will you please answer the questions!!!?

The Clarks said...

Nope, no announcement...sorry. I didn't even think that people might think that when I was writting my post. I thought it was safe to say "Ivy's sibling." I mean she will have one eventually...just not now:) Thanks for asking though:)

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Hey Amy!! Thanks for your comment on our blog. Okay...I am sure people tell you this all the time, but your little girl is so beautiful!...

As far as our summer goes, it has had its ups and downs but overall is really good. We are in San Antonio, TX now and loving it! We will also be doing the extension here til mid October...but totally worth it because then we will take the rest of the year off! I can hardly wait! So how about your summer?

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

That is so cool that your dad flies out to Hemet all the time!! That looks like you guys had a blast!

Hit Counter