Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the big 2-6!


A couple days ago my johnny boy turned 26! I really feel bad for his summer b-day, when doing this job. I was able to snatch him a little early from work to go into the city. My mom was here, so we were in luck with a babysitter! I took him to the resturaunt that is ontop of the John Hancock building. It is 95 stories up...It was AMAZING. At first they sat us down, and we had a pretty good view, but we were a little dissapointed bc we couldnt see everything. Then after we ordered our food, our waiter came up to us, and asked if we would like to move to a better location. Heck Yes! He moved us to the best table in the house! It was awesome! We had such a good time together. I got him something that he has wanted for a very long time! A police scanner! I swear the kid has been wanting to get one for years. Everytime we go to the mall, we split up, and when I am done I call him to see where he is at. Almost everytime without fail, he is in radio shack, listening to a police scanner! He is too funny! So I bit the bullet and got one! He was seriously so happy, he was like a little kid...it was pretty cute! After Dinner we stayed the night downtown. It was a fun night!

5 comments:

Chris and Christy said...

Ames, that is too cute and funny! You're such a good wifey!!

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh, you are a good wife. That sounds like a pretty awesome birhtday:)

Kippy said...

I love that you finally got him a police scanner. Now just let him join the CIA will ya! And I like how many !!! you did. Life is exciting in the Clark household!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss ya sista!

Janelle said...

yes- that restaurant IS amazing!!! glad you got to go! tell john i said happy birthday! -janelle

Ken Lawrence said...

Happy B-day John.

Hit Counter