Thursday, July 10, 2008

SO mad!

Well looks live I haven't posted anything in about a month. Wanna know why?? Worst thing ever! When I was in AZ like 3 weeks ago, I was on my laptop and Ivy was next to me playing with my iphone(BAD IDEA!) And out of nowhere she threw my phone into my laptop screen and totally cracked it. Luckily my phone is totally fine but my comp is pretty much worthless. I love her to death but I was seriously SO mad!!! SO... I haven't had access to any of my pics or anything. It is in getting its screen replaced right now, so I should be back up and bloggin in no time!

5 comments:

Tristen said...

Oh no!!! What a terrible story! I know how you feel, Avery dropped my iMac four feet or so a few months ago. I thought I would die while I waited for it to get fixed. I was NOT happy about it!! Hope your wait time goes quickly!!

Chris and Christy said...

Ames, thats so sad...but how come it doesn't surprise me?? haha

Kippy said...

that little hoolagin. kinda like when she squirted/spit water in my face from 3 inches away! did you post this from Mel's computer? good thinkin. no slacking now that I know you do have a back up plan. I miss your posts-miss you!

angela hardison said...

So sad; that's a horrible feeling. I had my screen replaced once and now my laptop can withstand anything. I kind of drop it all the time...oops.

Good thing your phone was okay. Except have you seen the new, better, cheaper, WHITE iphones? I feel so jipped.

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

ugh! The life of a momma.

Hit Counter