Friday, June 17, 2011

Ivy's notes

Ivy loves to loves to write me notes. When aunt Jamie is around I get really long ones that she has translated from Ivy's mouth to paper. A few months ago she handed me this little gem:)

Here is what it said:

"I love you mom. I love you so much. I wish that we could go surf together. I wish that we could go to the beach together. I wish we could go pick roses together. I wish we could go pick tree's together. I wish that we could have a pet unicorn.I wish that we could have sparkles on our dresses. I wish that we could go on a ship together. I wish that we had a treasure chest and it had dimends and rubeys. I wish that we had a pet dog and a new kid. I wish we had the whole earth. I wish I had errings. I love you so so so so much. Love,Ivy
I love my little random notes from my Ivy Lee:)

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love her list of wishes - That is absolutely precious.

Kippy said...

sooooo cute. and so ivy.

Brad and Britt said...

Hi im rachel moncurs friend, britt, im wondering if yoyou are willing to do an on location photo session over labor day weekend. Please email me at brittsu@hotmail.com so I can find out what your session fees are . Thanks so much, and hope to,hear from you soon.

Halo BW said...

Nice post!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/atasi-kredit-macet-di-pinjaman-online-tanpa-panik

Hit Counter