Wednesday, January 12, 2011

sundance with my momma

My mom came up in October and we had a great time, as usual. One day we went up to sundance and got lunch at the cafe there and had a little picnic out on the grass. oh my goodness it was seriously beautiful. Places like sundance make me proud that I live in the state of utah.YES you heard it....I AM PROUD TO LIVE IN UTAH. ps never ever ever thought I would be capable of such feelings.



I cannot even handle how cute that laughing smile is. finally he shows us his dimples in a pic. so adorable

2 comments:

Chris and Christy said...

ahhh. Sundance is beautifullll. I'd love to say I lived in that state. I miss it. Your mom is beautiful too. You can tell she just looovves those kids. And your kids...BEAUTIFUL. Ames, they're so cute.

Kippy said...

Ok kelle! are you on drugs too?? i love all the posts :) can't wait for the next 50 i know you have in the works.

Hit Counter