Thursday, January 13, 2011

Halloweeny 2010

Halloween 2010 was a good one. Missy decided to be tinkerbell, but not just any tink...she wanted to be the "lost treausre tink, you know..the more adventurous one. Bc she is exactly that. A total nature freak and loves a good adventure. She wore boots instead of princess shoes to distinguish the two, and corrected people that thought she was just tinkerbell:) I tried to persuade her to be something scary like a witch, but there is no talkin this girl out of being some sort of princess. It just wasnt gonna happen. So Tink she was. Beckham on the other hand didnt have much of a choice. I made him a dragon. And omg, he was the cutest little dragon you ever saw. Every time I looked at him, i could not stop smiling. Boy stuff is so funny.






my fav:) That little round face sticking out of that dragon with the two little teeth, will be hanging big on my wall.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What cuties!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who recently posted Halloween pictures!

Tiffany Haynes said...

So cute! Makes me wish I would have taken better of pics of our little guy on Halloween.

Megan said...

I have loved playing catch up on your blog. Your family is so adorable and it makes me want to go shopping with you cause ya'll dress so swell. I especially love the photo shoot with 'Becky'. He is gonna break some hearts!

Hit Counter