Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lyndi & Beck's newborn pics hung in labor & delivery!

A while back, Kippy (who is a labor & delivery nurse) told me that they were re-modeling the unit at Banner Desert and were taking newborn pic submissions. So, a few weeks ago kippy walked into work, and guess who was hanging!!? lyndi and Beck! SO exciting right? They happened to hang lyndi and beck side by side without even knowing who's babies they were. So I had to take a special trip down there to see for myself. I took Lyndi's and Holly Brimhall took Beck's. Oh and sometime we will need to take some good pics of the pics:)




2 comments:

Rachel said...

This is SO cool that their pictures are up at the hospital!

Emily said...

How cool! Those pictures are beautiful! And your hair is so long...it's been a while since I've seen you I guess. :)

Hit Counter