Tuesday, August 10, 2010

kippy came to visit!

since I have moved away from az which was roughly 3 years ago, kippy has never come to visit me! Can you beleive that!? So I move to California, and all of the sudden she wants to come over. Dont worry kip, I wont take offense:):) Anyway, as crazy as it was toting 3 little kids around everyday, we had a blast!!

A few highlights included:

-Perfect weather. Yes, perfect.
-The San Diego Zoo.
-Witnessing the bulimic apes regurgitate their food so they could eat it again.
-Beck eating the map, and finding evidence the next day!
-Hauling around three kids and 3 car seats, everywhere! Holy Moly.
-Double stroller drama.
-S'mores goldfish. Mmmm. And Ivy requesting "skin" flavored.
-The beach...sandy babies, LOVE it.
-our gormet meals
-Cousin bath time every night.
-Shopping of course.
-San Juan Capistrano! Said that name a million times. And kip reffering to it as SJC.
-El Torito GRILL. Ate about 40 tortillas. And bought some to-go.
Here's the evidence.....


beck got to be the guinea pig for lyndi's birthday shoot
Lyndi's 1st birthday shoot!! never laughed so hard..this girl would NOT smile for the life of her. you should have heard the obnoxious mom in the back-round. Hilarious!




San Jaun Capistrano


we took all of these kids into a restaurant. might have been the most chaotic lunch ever.ha!
These two little girls became instant best friends..so cute!


BEACH DAY!




SAN DIEGO ZOO!


CHAOTIC MOMENTS CAUGHT ON CAMERA:





4 comments:

Kippy said...

we had so much fun :) love you

Chris and Christy said...

such a fun post Ames...it made me giggle inside!

tHe ApPeLs said...

you and your kiddos have THE cutest clothes!!

Brynn said...

OK, so this is really random but at some point I came across your blog (for the life of me I can't remember how) and I still look at it from time to time (I love your photos)...and today I noticed that my friend's niece is in one of your pictures...Summer's little girl. Anyways, just wanted to share :) Random, I know. Enjoy your time in California :)

Hit Counter