Wednesday, January 7, 2009

it finally happened!

On December 27th, My sister-n-law Jenae and my cousin Michael finally tied the knot! So now I guess Mike would be my cousin-in-law??? They have been engaged for about 1.5 years and were suppose to get married a long time ago, but mike went through a battle with cancer. These two have gone through a lot together, but no joke they are the-most-in-love-couple-I have-ever-seen!!! Anyway, It was fun to be apart of their day. It brought back a lot of memories from our wedding. They were married in the same sealing room as we were, and seriously, the natural light that floods into this beautiful sealing room is the most amazing thing ever! Oh I love the San Diego temple! It was funny too bc it was almost the exact same crowd that attended our wedding. special. Anyway, It was an amazing day. Here are some pics that I took of them a couple days prior...





4 comments:

Kippy said...

that princess sweater is too cute. and these pictures.....wow! honestly, not just saying that! i am sad our christmas days are over :(

Jamie said...

Amy these pictures look so good! Ivy looks so cute in her princess sweater. Hope you guys had a good Christmas!

angela hardison said...

great pictures!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Those pictures made me a little emotional. They are the cutest couple. So, I figured out one funny thing about the new "relations situations." Did you realize that your kids and Jenae's kids will be both first AND second cousins?!
I think I am right.
Here is a chart so you can try to figure it out! :P
http://zacharychristenchloe.blogspot.com/2008/02/i-am-my-own-grandpa.html

Hit Counter