Tuesday, October 21, 2008

trees please!



Everyday, Ivy rolls out of bed and the first thing she wants is her sippy and yogart. Well today was an exception. She wanted tree's! What the!! Tree's I asked??? Yes Aim! I want tree's! I told her that we don't eat tree's for breakfest, but Johnny insisted that I give her what she wanted. So there I am at 8 a.m. steaming broccoli! I was about to throw up! Anything that is not breakfest food in the morning makes me sick! She totally ate it, and wanted MORE! I ended up steaming a million tree's for her. We sat there dying as she downed her tree's. Aleast she is getting her green's huh?

4 comments:

Kippy said...

look at you the blogging machine! I love it! and I didn't know miss picky liked trees! yeah!

Kippy said...

and what the heck is this twitter thing?

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

How funny! Chloe loves broccoli too. If I offer her chocolate OR broccoli, she'll choose broccoli every time. Very weird!

angela hardison said...

That's pretty hilarious. She seems like such a character!

Hit Counter