Tuesday, October 21, 2008

happiest place on earth!









Jamie, wiping her tears on her mom's skirt as we were leaving:( love that little girl!

she did great in the car!

Last week we took Ivy to Disneyland. We met up with my family as well as johnny's. It was a dream come true for missy! She was in heaven the whole time. I hardly took any pics at all, I know... suprise suprise! Sometimes I get too caught up in trying to capture amazing pics of Ivy to where I cannot actually enjoy myself. So, I just told myself that we would be coming back soon, and I could take more pics then:) Ivy got to see all of her fav princesses in a show, but couldn't get her picture with them because the wait was 1.5 hours....ridiculous! It was a little too crowded for comfort. We had so much fun, but I dont think we will ever go back on a friday. Sheesh! On saturday, we hung out with the Clark gang, and had a much needed relaxing day. Ivy had so much fun hanging around Jamie. These two are inseprable! We also went house hunting! No, we are not moving there yet... but maybe sometime in the near future, we just love love love looking at houses! Overall we had an awesome vacaton!

2 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I'm surprised that our paths didn't cross. I hope that you'll be coming back soon...and maybe we could meet up at the park some day!

Anonymous said...

i love disneyland it is seriously the best

Hit Counter