Saturday, August 2, 2008

Missy Moo is TWO!



2 weeks ago was little missy's b-day. We invited all of the kiddos over and had a little princess party. She got princess blocks, a princess bike, and we went and built a princess bear. She is completely obsessed, and I love it! I really cannot believe how big she is getting. It makes me so sad:( She is getting so fun though! I love hearing new little sentences pop out of her mouth. I did a little birthday interview with missy. Here were her responses.

fav color: BROWN! ( what little girl who is obsessed with princesses says "brown"!haha)
fav animal: "Lion" ( I tell her about a scary lion that hides in the tree when she wont come inside... apparently she is not scared:)
fav food: Ummmmmmmm....BISHYS!! ( gold fish!)
fav friends ( the "KIDS" and Clarky...her litle buddies out here:)
fav movie: Ceeeerella ( Cinderella)
fav toy: monster ( her ugly doll that aunt ashie gave her)

We are so grateful for our little princess, and we wouldn't trade her for the world!

10 comments:

Nathan & Allison said...

You are officially added to my oh so pathetic blog. Miss Ivy looks very cute in that dress... oh, and my favorite is when she says, "Oh no!" about anything bad. I laugh every time I hear her say it.

Anderson Adventures said...

Amy
I can't believe she is already 2. time flies so fast. I got a new number. it is 801 310 1779. give me yours as well. Thats awesome. Jon and I will be in DC. I always have wanted to go to tenesseee though. I am glad someone else is crazy enough to extend their summer. haha.

Ashley said...

i love that you did a little birthday interview with her! that is such a good idea! and i highly doubt that she said her favorite toy was the ugly doll.... i would love it if she did!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Ivy! Its funny that you call her "missy moo" cuz I used to call Zoie "missy moo moo" all the time!

Tam Tam said...

Happy Birthday Ivy!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

I love it that you tell her there are scarey lions in the bushes!
Ivy is so dang cute!!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Amy...darling dress on Ivy! I absolutely love it! Can't you just spend a fortune on all the girls clothing??!! I have to restrain myself and its hard to do!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Ivy!

Chelsey Howard said...

She is super cute Amy. Im glad she had a fun birhtday:) I love the pictures of her in her cute princess skirt and that dress is adorable! Girls are so fun!

{Layla} said...

These pictures are adorable! Ivy is stinkin cute! It looks like you are having a fun summer! Austin and I have been able to do a lot this summer--we take advantage of every night/morning and sunday we get! We don't have children so I think that helps a little bit to have so much time doing fun this together! I swear the past two summers we haven't had ANY time together so I have enjoyed this summer much, much more! I loved the pictures from your last post too--the family one is so cute, you need to get that blown up and framed girl! The stories with your husband and his scanner sound so much like my husband! Men are so funny -I don't them! But I know they feel the same about us! =)

Hit Counter