Friday, May 16, 2008

my little princess...

While Johnny and I were in the process of moving, Ash took Ivy with her to nanny at my uncle's house to play with Ella and Summer. When she would drive up there she would play the enchanted song to entertain Ivy. As soon as the song would end, Ivy would freak out and say "gain, gain" for "again." She calls it the "princess song" and is completely obsessed with it! She knows the whole chorus, and a lot of the verse's. I have been trying to record her singing the song, but every time she sees herself in my computer, she gets really shy. I even tried to offer her a treat if she sang it....so this is all I could capture:( I still think its cute:) So because of this song, she is obsessed with princesses. For a while she would put a princess on the end of anything she was asking for.... princess juice, princess blanket, princess hair, princess EVERYTHING! It was so cute:) Now she just asks to watch the princess movie all through out the day. Right now her fav princess movie is Little Mermaid. She has also turned pretty dang girly too! I love it! I was worried for a while because she hated all of her dolls, and anything girly! She also loves to sing twinkle, twinkle, as you can tell from the video. I think she gets confused half way through the song and starts singing the abc's.... why do they have the same tune anyway??

10 comments:

Kippy said...

Oh, that is simply the cutest! Please post more of those! I just got you message tonight after work, call me tomorrow!

Ashley said...

okay... i am ridiculous. i am seriously on the verge of tears watching that! i miss you guys! is your phone still out of commission?? please call! love ya!

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

I lOVE the twinkle/ABC song that is so cute!

Kippy said...

nate and i just watched that 2 more times, laughing out loud. i LOVE it! skype us please. we miss miss miss you and missy!

Andi said...

so sweet! Are you having fun out there? I didn't even get to say goodbye to you! Oh- Bah Bah Black sheep has that same tune also. . . .just in case you're wondering :)

Chelsey Howard said...

She is so cute:) I love how she kinda shakes her shoulders to the music:) Very cute!

Ashley said...

i think you need to do a post about my recent star sighting! haha :) i'm joking by the way..... seriously, i am!

John and Melanie said...

So Cute Aim. I can't belive how big she is! Glad to see you're back posting. I've missed your pictures. Gorgeous photo of you and Johnny at temple square... WOW is all I have to say about that. Miss you tonz. You ever coming to AZ? I'm here for the summer :-)

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh, that was so cute!! What an adorable little girl. Girls look like so much fun!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Thank you for the movie Amy! That was so cute it made my night!!!

Hit Counter