Wednesday, May 7, 2008

happy b-day Kipper!


Today is the coolest girl in the world's b-day...my sister-in-law Kippy! She is someone that I seriously dont know what I would do without! I could describe her with one word... PERFECT...but there are few more things that I love about her that I wanted to share!

- she is the most organized person in the WORLD

- the best person to have around when moving and unpacking!

- thinks she needs to wash her hair EVERY day

- loves to sing country even when she is so off key you wonder if she is singing the
same song you are:)

- she use to take me to the mall like every weekend nate was on his mission...and
never told me no:)

- let me drive her ford truck, when I had NO idea what I was doing...

- somehow our closets look extremely similar. If I get it, so does she...and vice
versa

- takes everything she gets back! I am not sure how she even has any clothes or shoes left...

- Makes herself a little cup of chocolate milk EVERY morning!

- loves baths just as much as I do:)

- SO ontop of things it makes me sick!

- Doesn't know that you are supose to eat something before run in the morning...especially when you are running longer than you ever have...she totally threw up at the gym, and couldn't figure out why! ha ha

- knows me as good as my mom!

- the BEST person to go to for advice...she always knows what to do!

- Helped deliver Ivy....seriously best nurse EVER! Deliver at banner desert just to have kippy as your nurse, it is totally worth it!

- NEVER gets sick...really wierd!

- is always singing a little tune, and she never realizes that she is doing it...

- always has a good story to tell!

- has the longest tongue I have ever seen

- taught me how to use a tampon

- she is so selfless

- best auntie to Ivy

- has gained 5 pounds since 7th grade.

- Always happy

- has had the same hair-do and same color of hair for years...but still so cute

- thinks she has a crooked nose....it is perfect

- You will never go over to her house and see a mess. Everything is always in its perfect little place.

- VERY conservative in eveything she does

- will spend every second with me when I come into town...even if she has a million things to do.

-is the older sister I never had.. I cannot get enough of her!

LOVE YOU KIP!

sorry but I cannot find one pic of us on my comp...I think that it is time we do an Amy and Kippy photo shoot!




-

9 comments:

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

Happy Birthday Kip!

Kippy said...

Ahh, thanks Amers! I wish some of those were true, and some were not so true :) You're the best!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

YAY! Glad to see you got the internet going again! What a great post!

Hess Fam said...

Ditto to all!

Ashley said...

hit the nail right now on the head!!

shell said...

noone ever said you had to sing "on-key" to be a good singer. ask any Stapley!!! and, some of us MUST wash our hair every day. she get's the taking everything back thing from my mom. b/t the two of them, a decision can hardly be made. thank goodness for nate!!!

Jen&Joe said...

Hey AMy! Well Houston has been so much fun.. ITs real pretty where we live but also real ghetto.. Joe is doing really good on sales. He actually really likes doing it :) How is JOhnny doing and rob? Are mel and rob there yet? Oh you guys are going to have so much fun! I'll check on the ward. we went today but totally forgot whats its called..I want you to post pictures of chicago so hurry :)

Melanie said...

Amers, I dropped my phone in the pool!! Now both are phones are out of comission! YEA...See you tomorrow!!!! Call me at my house if you wanna chat.

Kippy- HOpe you had a WONDERFUL birhtday! You are the cutest girl ever and I wish I saw more of you. May I please be added to your private blog?!!

Ashley said...

new post.... pretty please?!

Hit Counter