Thursday, April 3, 2008

moab 08

This was the very first part of the trail! 2 cliffs on both sides of us! NOT FUNNY!!!
christi, me, and jamie!
we made our husbands take a pic together, they were trying not to touch!


there were about 30 jeeps!



This past weekend we were able to spend some time in moab for a manager retreat/training. When we arrived on Thursday, we hiked the arches (way cool, pics coming soon.) Later that night we had a fun dinner with everyone, followed by a bonfire. The next day we went jeeping. I have never been so scared in my LIFE!!! I seriously thought we were going to die....no joke! I had no idea that these jeeps were capable of so much! Some of the boys were going up the craziest places! Luckily, johnny is pretty conservative, he loves to watch, and laugh! ha ha! As soon as we got back from jeeping we had a really nice dinner on top of this mountain...it was awesome! Following dinner, we had an awesome counselor come talk to us about relationships, we learned so much! The next day, the girls had "wives training" which was awesome as well! We learned how to run the wives club out in our area's and our roles in helping our husbands and their office succeed. We met awesome people, and had an awesome time! Thanks Platinum!!! Also I forgot a big thanks to my sister Ashley who watched Ivy for the weekend! Ashley is pretty much her second mommy. Thanks Ash!!!

5 comments:

angela hardison said...

Fun! Actually no, SCARY. I went on a jeep tour in Moab years ago, and I'm still surprised I didn't die. I thought for sure our jeep would roll down one of the cliffs.

Very cute pictures of you ladies.
(And hey, I know Josh...)

Ashley said...

i think you forgot to mention one minor little detail.... where was baby ivy???? and who on earth was watching her so that you could go to moab??? haha just kidding!

Jamie said...

You got some fun pictures! I wish I could have gone on the jeeps! I love the pictures of the guys...Johnnys face is classic!

Dori said...

Hey Ames-
who's the guy that was wearing the Washington State shirt? That was our little home for 3 years! Ask him if he really lived there, and if he saw the scary mortuary on the top of the hill on Grand Avenue (home sweet home) or if maybe it was just a clever shirt.

John and Melanie said...

I've never been... but I'm pretty sure I would have been freakin out too with all those cliffs around me. All those years in Utah and I never when to Moab. SAD! Oh well. Looks like so much fun. Way to go Ash! I wish we lived by Jenica.

Hit Counter