Saturday, February 16, 2008

v-day


We decided to celebrate valentines day on wed so that Ashley could babysit, as she had plans with her bf on thursday. Johnny took me to Chef's Table. I have been telling him that I would like to go there since we moved up here, but we just haven't found a reason to spend that much money on dinner. I loved it! The setting was perfect. It is small, peaceful, and really good! It seems like everytime we go out to eat we are either distracted with Ivy, or somehow we always end up at a resturaunt with a tv so johnny doesn't have to miss a single game of whatever! Anyway,we both agreed that it was very nice to finally be by ourselves without ANY distractions. On thursday, Johnny brought me home roses and the biggest polish dog I have ever seen. It was even on a pink bun:) He got them from a little hotdog shack next to campus called j-dawgs. He ALWAYS talks about how amazing they are, and decided to suprise me with one. I felt bad because he was seriously SO excited for me to finally try one. I have never been a fan of them, and well...I'm still not:( But....I loved the pickle! Thanks for a fun day babe!

No comments:

Hit Counter