Thursday, February 7, 2008

happy birthday...tara...John...& rachel!!!

Today is my sister-in-law tara,my friend rachel & my father-in-law's birthdays! Here are a couple of things that I love about all of them!




Tara: Can laugh harder than anyone I know! Orders two entree's at dinner instead of one...but somehow still maintains a ridiculous PERFECT body!Good at everything she does, and is very easy going.



John (aka jolly john): The happiest person I know! Wears the funniest ties I have ever seen! e.g. has a christmas tie that sings music and sometimes goes off during sacrament meeting! Is extremely optimistic, and a great example.



Rachel: An awesome friend. She can talk Forever...and I love it! The most organized person I know! Is very entertaining... and we have been friends since we were newborns!

5 comments:

Kippy said...

Ah, I love this post. Good idea as a matter of fact! Find a ding fare already!!

Ashley said...

hmmmm i believe you forgot someone!!!!! :(

Jen&Joe said...

I have the adobe cs3 photoshop.. some guy at joe s work gave it to us.. ivy swim suit is so cute in that first pic. i love it!! So how are you doing? does johnny sell every summer. I think joe might do it this summer and may go to texas

Rachel said...

Your are such a sweetheart! I felt special being on your blog! (not a cute picture though :) )Kind of funny that all of us have the same B-day! Love you!

Rachel said...

Oh... and about the talking alot... I went into a good career...teaching... I can talk all day long! Love ya

Hit Counter