Friday, February 8, 2008

happy birthday ashie!!!



This is Ash dressed up as Brittany on halloween!
Then...three weeks ago, this pic comes out on people.com! Ha Ha
This is a pic of ash when she crashed at the roller rink!

Today is Ashie's 19th b-day! There are way too many things/memories that I love about her...here are 19!

1. Her lovable personality...it is really hard not to like her!
2. She is hilarious!
3. Her comments at the dinner table...we like to call it "atc" comments (ashley typical comments)
4. Her love for chicken fingers and fatty foods...somehow she stays skinny!
5. Her daily naps after school
6. She has "ms" syndrome (mall syndrome) everytime we go to the mall, after about 2 hours she hits a brick wall and cannot walk anymore
6. ALWAYS falls asleep on the way home from the mall!
7. When she was in jr high, she had 4 friends over at our house. Our family had ordered pizza that night but didn;t have enough for her 4 friends. So...ashley says this "well since I normally eat 5 pieces, it will be the same if we all have one.Maybe you had to be there...but it was so typical of ash!
8. sharing our twin bed!
9. Our 10x10 bedroom
10. Almost biting her finger off while trying to have a bite of her slice of pizza she was holding.
11. Laughing about Phillip co*
12. Her random swear words!
13. We had a suprise b-day for my brother Andrew's b-day, that she didn't know about.She walked in with Andy and said "what the hell"!!!! it was hilarious, she totally didn't mean to and cried because she felt bad!
14. One of the most down to earth people I know
15. Her daily visits to people.com
16. Her obsession with disney and nickelodeon when she was little
17. Is an amazing violinist and singer (won first place in the state of Arizona for voice)
18. she is one of the most chill people I know
19. Is the BEST sister I could ever ask for! I love you Ash!!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

haha thanks amy.... i am laughing to myself right now!!

John and Melanie said...

I woke up and thought, Hey, it's someone's b-day today. As the day went on I kept thinking... who's b-day is it? Then I wrote the date (on a check) and I said, "OH, it's Ashley Duffin's b-day!" Don't ask me how I remember random fact like that, but anyway, Happy Birthday Ashley. I thought of you all day! Cute post Amy... love the pics and reasons why you love her. You're such a thoughtful sister. I miss you. And, I LOVE the LOVE letters. I gotta get me some of those.

Kippy said...

I didn't know the surprise birthday story, so funny. I forgot to mention the time we were hanging out in the living room and Ash found some left over Arby's roast beef lying around and picked it up and ate it. Thats why we love her!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

That was such a funny post! I can't believe that picture you found on people.com of Britney! I laughed for a long time comparing similarities.
Seriously- you guys did have the tiniest bedroom growing up. I can't believe you had to share it so long. Did you have to share it all the way through high school? Crazy.
Happy Birthday Ashley!! I love you!

The Elders said...

Hahaha tha pic of Ashley is hilarious. What happened to Britney, she is a otal whack job...which reminds me, do you remember when we used to quote her song dear diary. hahahahaha i'm laughing so hard right now. sweet sweet britney. Anyway I wanted to tell you that I got that shirt at Urban Outfitters.
P.S. Give me your address, so I can send you an invite to my shower, even if you won't be here, I still want you to have one.

Hit Counter