Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend








Last year we were in Hawaii for thanksgiving, this year we went to Temecula for Thanksgiving. It was our turn to be with the Clarks, but it just so happens that my family also goes to Temecula for Thanksgiving every year. Since the Clark's don't have alot of extended family that they do thanksgiving with, we decided to join the Clark and Duffin party at the Carr's. The best of both worlds huh? We had a really nice day. One of our traditions on thanksgiving day is our turkey shoot. We have two of the cousins dress up in the turkey costumes, and everyone else shoots them with paintball guns. The Carr's have a ton of property, so it lasts a while. It is a blast! We also took some family pics.

5 comments:

Camille said...

Cute pics! You're going to hook me up with some pics from the cruise (check out my blog to see why). Maybe it's only one picture we all took together, but still...I have none!!!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

It's been so long since I participated in the old turkey shoot. Everyone I tell thinks it is the BEST tradition!! I'm glad you all had fun together, and only wish I could have been there too! I guess we'll see you at Christmas!

Dori said...

Hey Amy!
you are a lucky schmuck to be able to have it all together. The family pics were so cute! Who took them? let's talk again soon. Love ya!

Emily said...

Hey there! I will give you a call but here's what's going on. We are coming up Friday evening. Would that night work for you? Otherwise, Saturday is a bit busy but we could come down for a bit in the afternoon or anytime on Sunday would be fine. Think about it and I'll call you soon. :)

Camille said...

Tag you're it! Check out my blog to see what I mean...

Hit Counter