Saturday, December 25, 2010

oh becky boo...











Some of my favorite pics of mister becky boo boo boo. I have promised johnny that I will stop calling this boy of ours becky. I am trying REALLY hard, but believe you me, it is hard. Anyway, these pics are from this fall. Yes I know, we are obviously a little behind on life. First one is of him eating his little face after sister decided to share her fudgesicle with him. precious. The others are of his first time sitting on the grass. Lets just say he was not a fan. I think he found it itchy, pokey and totally uncomfortable. He was trying so hard to not let his feet touch the ground... It was so awesome to watch! He soon realized after falling back a few times, that he could only lift one foot up at a time, so that he did. funny kid I tell you.

1 comment:

angela hardison said...

sooo cute. love his little chocolate mustache! and your new header photo is perfect.

Hit Counter