Monday, August 23, 2010

Ivy's sunshine & lemonade party

On July 14th may baby girl turned 4! Man time is sure flyin by and it is kind of making me sick! She is growing up WAY too fast! Like Johnny, Ivy has had to celebrate her birthday away from friends and family for the last couple of years... so we thought we would throw her a fancy little party. We did a pool party, bc well, Its summer time... and that is what kids like to do:) Plus the Clark's pool can keep kids entertained for quite some time.We had lot's of yummy pink and yellow food, and of course we had lots of lemonade. Our cupcakes were pink lemonade flavor...which were amazing btw..(minus the melted frosting.) it just so happened that it was the hottest day of the summer. not kidding. All in all, It was a perfect day, spent with some of Ivy's best-est of friends.




my little elves! Thanks mom's for all of your help:):)

















party favors

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! SO CUTE!!!!!!! Love all the decorations! Can't believe how big Ivy is getting!

angela hardison said...

so stinkin' adorable. (the party, and ivy too)

Kelsey said...

I love it! Just the perfect party for Miss Princess Ivy! Wish we could of been there! Love you guys and miss you lots!

missy said...

are you kidding??? SO SO SO cute amy! I love it! Are you going to come back to Utah??? (sorry if I should know that) I need you to take pics of my boys?!!

Tiffany Haynes said...

So Cute!!!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Amy...you are just too cute and too talented. Enough said. Happy birthday IVY!

The Fuller Family said...

oh my gosh, this is the cuttest part theme. ivy is so big now.

Ainges said...

Hi Amy! It's Heidi Farnsworth...just in case :). How are you girl?! You are such a cute mommy! Ivy's party looked was beautiful! I hope you are doing well... Im sure you are!

Dori said...

Amy! I am so bummed I missed this rockin party~ Miss you! xoxxo

Hit Counter