Monday, May 17, 2010

happiest place on earth.

might be living in San Diego, or d-land. not sure. We seriously LOVE our new home for the summer. it is a dream come true. I finally feel alive. I know that sounds weird, but the sun just does something magical to me. It has been non-stop fun since we arrived. It is feeling like one big vacation. maybe not quite that great for Johnny, but i know it feels like that for the kids and I:) When we moved to so-cal, one of the first things we did was buy an annual d-land pass. The clarks go like once every couple of weeks, so we figured we better join in on the fun. A couple weeks ago, my mom came in town, so we went and spent a couple days there. We had a lot of fun, but i didn't think I could have done more than 2 days in a row. The next day was Jeanna's b-day. Jolly john called us up and asked if we wanted to help surprise her and take her to d-land! Hahaha! So off we went for a 3rd day. It was actually a lot of fun. The best part was having breakfast with the princesses. It was so nice to sit back and eat, and have the princesses come up to Ivy, instead of waiting FOREVER at that darn princess pavilion. We went on tues,wed and thurs and never waited more than 20 min. Beck was also an angel all 3 days! He looovved the parade's. Until next time!







W

9 comments:

Tiffany Haynes said...

What fun! We are definitely going to have to meet you there when we finally move there!!

Shelby said...

Amy your kids are just beyond cute! How fun that you get to live in SoCal for the summer.. definitely jealous!

Don't worry.. Utah hasn't really warmed up.. still snowy and rainy with sporadic sun as usual! :)

--Shelby

Cj-Sg said...

Hey Amy I found you through Andrea Knapton's blog. First let me congratulate you on getting to be related to the wonderful Sampson Family. I love them...sigh. just don't see them enough

Well, my husband Chris (kissablephotos.com) is the photographer for Kelsey and Jeremy's actual wedding day(since you will be in the pictures) but Kels said you guys were going Thursday to do some shots around San Diego. Would you mind if we tagged along too? We would love to add beach photos to our portfolio, or should I say his portfolio, I just hold reflectors and fix fly away hairs. We'll be coming in from phoenix on Thursday but we can be there what ever time is needed.

Thanks Amy! and I agree with the others, your kids are stink'n cute!

Thanks
Jerrae'
raewilson2 {at} gmail dot com

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

I love Ivy's sassy little smile!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Amy, I am LOVING the little smirke Ivy is making in all the pictures. How fun that you are in CA!!

Brianna Phelan said...

Our daughters will flip when they get to meet the princesses. We're so excited to take them. This post makes me even more giddy :)

shell said...

i wasn't sure if i was looking at ivy or lyndi!!!

missy said...

ivy's poses are so funny! And seriously she looks so much older to me! crazy! I am jealous of weather there...it's been soooooo weird here.

missy said...

ivy's poses are so funny! And seriously she looks so much older to me! crazy! I am jealous of weather there...it's been soooooo weird here.

Hit Counter