Monday, February 8, 2010

AZ Photo shoots!

So really I was suppose to be going on a cruise to the Bahamas with the hubs this month, but the cruise line will not allow babies under 6 months. bummer. There is absolutely NO way I could ever leave my little becky beck home this young, so guess who is going in my place!? Ivy! Yup that's right, Ivy will get to see the Bahamas- somewhere I have always wanted to go, before me. Johnny is actually REALLY excited to take her. I think he might be a little bit crazy, but none the less I think they will have a GREAT time together. Anyway, while half of my little fam is cruisin away, I will be in AZ in a couple weeks hangin with the fam and doing some photo shoots! I already have a few lined up, but am willing to do a few more. If you have emailed me about sessions recently, and I have not gotten back to you, I will soon. promise. I have gotten SO behind on everything since having Beckham, but I think I have almost got this 2 kid thing under control! YAY! Anyway, email me if you have any questions or are interested in booking a session. I will be there the week of feb 22nd. And because every post needs something besides text, here is a video of a commercial my father-in-law and little sister-in-law did for a friend's company . I am not going to lie, i had tears in my eyes as I watched it, might have been due to the fact that I watched it right after I had the babe! haha! SO cheesy, but I thought they were perfect!!

10 comments:

Kippy said...

i definitely would have cried if i had just had lyndi, but it did make me laugh. funny! and cute!

Camille said...

Okay that is so funny because Matt just went on a company cruise and took Christian in my place!!!! It's kind of nice to only have to take care of one, but you get to missing both of them! What are you and John doing now? Still working for Platinum?

Ashley said...

hahahaha that was seriously so great!! they are both awesome actors. Jamie is so cute!

missy said...

ah boo. I will miss you. I guess I can lay out with Ivy! ha ha ha. jk and when are we going to get together???

Brittany said...

I can't believe you're missing that cruize! Have you made Johnny promise to take you on another one soon!!? I'm sure they'll have a blast, darn it!

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

You figured out how to link it to facebook, sorry i never got back to you about that! That is soo cute that Johnny is taking Ivy on the cruise!

Reimstar said...

Haha well i didn't cry, but it definitely made me laugh!

Jen Olson Brown said...

This is hilarious. My favorite is the part where he says, "And we aren't even related!"

Erin said...

i would love to talk to you about doing my family photo shoot. could you email me? emlow07@gmail.com so we could chat about it and see what you have open!!!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

That commercial was AWESOME! "We're not even related!" They are such good actors!!

Hit Counter