Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's true!

I am 2 months old,and getting SO big! I am 13 lbs which means I am in the 63rd percentile for my weight and I am 24.5 inches long which puts me in the 93rd percentile for my height. I am one big boy! I seriously wont stop growing. I am getting so chubby too. My mom loves that I am chubby bc apparently my sister was so scrawny. I started sleeping through the night at 7 weeks..my mom was so excited. But then, I must have hit a growth spurt because I no longer do that for her, I am back to every 3 hours! HAHA MOM, tricked ya! I am THE BEST baby though, I hardly cry, unless I have a legitimate reason to. Almost every single diaper my mom changes is poopy. I LOVE to poop. In fact, I poop up my whole back AT LEAST twice a day, no joke. My mom calls me "becky beck" and it bugs my dad. He does not like the "becky" part. He likes to call me Beck or the Beckster. As for Ivy, she is still callin me becky beck tootie. grrr! Anyway, that's a little bit about me at 2 months old:)

16 comments:

missy said...

HA! I love him! He weighs half as much as Madden-ha ha ha! i can't believe I still haven't seen him! By the way Ivy's hair looks so cute in those blessing pic's.

angela hardison said...

haha! cute.

Kippy said...

i need to hold him right now!

The Petersons said...

He is soooo cute! I love the little nicknames too! I want to you all again soon!

Melanie said...

Such a cute little man! I loved all the blessing pics!!!

{Layla} said...

He is SO adorable!!! I want to come see you and meet the little guy! She is just so loveable!!!

{Layla} said...

HA HA HA I meant HE not SHE!!!! Accidentally typed an "S".

alyssa said...

Amy- he is so dang cute! I Love love love the rolls. I can't believe you're a mommy of 2 now!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Chris and Christy said...

k, his face in the middle picture cracks me up! He's so cute.

shell said...

I want a real appt. when you come next month!! I love Ivy's bow on the wrong side!! I'll being Tanun to play too.!!!

shell said...

and Beckham is adorable and about as big as Cav!!

Anonymous said...

soooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

Oh my gosh he looks so different since i saw you like a week ago! I love his little smirk on the last pic. Who the heck posted an ad??

J & J said...

oh he is SO CUTE! i love it.

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Oh this is adorable! He is so big!!!! How satisfying it must be to feed that chunker!! Seems like he is pretty normal weight... for how tall he is :)
He is so cute!!!!!!! Love this post!

Hit Counter