Friday, November 20, 2009

thueson fam

Yup still here. Just a walking time bomb. I don't have a single thing to post or update on except for a million photo shoots that I have done within the past month. Sometime I will start another blog and put all of my shoots on there..but for now i am too lazy. Remember the thueson's from last year? Well I got to do their pics again...aren't they yummy!? I LOVED the color's + outfits+setting that Tara picked out for the fam. We got a million cute shots it was so hard to just pick a few:(You should see these pics all hung up on their walls...kind of made me want to cry when I saw them. (Tara,please let me be your family photographer forever!!:):)















8 comments:

Tam Tam said...

amy i love all these pictures you take! you're such a good photographer! one day you'll have to do mine!

The Petersons said...

You are amazing! I want you to take Brian and I's pictures sometime!

angela hardison said...

amy, your photos are incredible!

missy said...

love them. your so good amy!

Tiffany Haynes said...

Beautiful pics. Oh how I wish we had an awesome grove down here. Or if we do I wish I new where it was located.

Seriously, if you're in town and up for a shoot, let me know!!! We are in dier need of updated family pics but your the only one I'd trust to take them.

The Thueson's said...

Oh AMY!!! You better believe you're going to be my lifelong photographer! :) I LOVE them! Thanks so much again.. you're the BEST!

Molly said...

I'm ready for pictures of baby boy Clark!!! Congratulations

xoxo

Catriona said...

Beautiful photos.

Hit Counter