Thursday, September 24, 2009

last weekend..

On sat morning Ivy and I attended johnny's flag football game. After the game he decided to go play a game of tackle bc apparently flag isn't good enough. Well I get a call 30 min later from him telling me that he and some kid collided and he split his eye open as well as his eyebrow. Will someone please tell my husband that he is TOO OLD to be playing tackle!? His dad is still playing tackle every thanksgiving day. Should I be worried!?

So 12 stitches later we were off to our worst nightmare.... BYU VS FLORDIA STATE. Lets just say johnny had one rough day.


some military helicopter that johnny was obsessed with + a 30 week belly:)


Ivy and I also got to get together with some of our favorite friends! Kacie and Layni live in utah right now, so we met up at gateway and had ourselves a grand ole time! I think Ivy and Layni are bff's in the making:)


No you are not imagining things..I clearly could not fit under the table.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

yeah, that game was such a let down!? are you going this weekend, too? you are so cute!

Ashley said...

my sister is so pretty!! i'm glad ivy has a new bff. she better not forget about her old one. me!

Kurt and Carli said...

Just ran into your mom and Sis tonight. They are both so beautiful! Wish you were there at Kels's shower, it wasn't the same without our third doobie. Love ya!

Kippy said...

how cute are you two in your little coug hats! poor jonothan. i swear nate gets hurt EVERY time he tries to pretend he still 19 and play sports. and you do look so pretty as always. wish i could see that belly in real life.

Hit Counter