Thursday, September 10, 2009

and we're back:)

So we have finally made it back to the west coast! GOSH it is so good to be home. Don't get me wrong the east coast is cool and all, but I decided that I could never live there longer than a summer...I have definitely found that i am a true west coast gal. Ivy and I flew home a couple weeks ago but made some pit stops along the way. First stop... Newport beach. I actually dropped ivy off in temec to play with the clark's for a couple days and then met up with my fam. We had so much fun, beachin it up, shoppin it up, and eatin it up! What more could you ask for!? It was a perfect way to close out our summer. Only one prob, I think I took a total of 5 pics:(

yes, maybe we are wearing regular clothes at the beach! Hey, it was 80 deg. WAY too cold for swimsuits:) Then we went on to az for a couple days where we did lots of swimming, BBQ'S, and got to hang out with some of our favorite friends...which btw friends, why didnt we take any pics!!?

ivy and papa rex
parks and ammon
kipster and her new little lovie

me,kels,car at none other than oregano's mmm!
Kelsee and I are only two weeks apart, but i will NOT tell you who is further along. how embaressing. It might be the fact that we did just get done eating not one but TWO pazookies hahaha, love when they screw up:)

what the!?. and here we are at 28 weeks:)

We finally made it back to our current home in good ol provo utah! My mom, ash and andy drove us up to help get us all unpacked and settled again. My mom and I got SO much stuff done. I think we threw out half of my house. It felt great. We also did a lot of "making room for baby #2." Mom, you are seriously a MACHINE! I cannot thank you enough!!!

Last week missy started pre-school. We absolutely LOVE her school as does she. Here are a few pics of our pre-schooler.



We have been loving being back here and getting into a normal routine. We are loving spending time with all of our friends and family here, watching football...so how about those cougars!!? Spending lots of time outside before it starts to get cold, and We have ESPECIALLY been loving having johnny around. I think I was starting to forget what it was like to have a husband:) He is in full time school, but is home A LOT more than we are use to. He graduates from BYU in april..just around the corner:)

My pregnancy is going really well... as long as i have a cup of ice in my hands! Holy cow, I didnt know i could love something SO much!! I also cannot thank sonic enough for selling bags of ice. Greatest thing on earth to go to my freezer and see that lovely bag sitting there. In fact.. its already time to refill my cup! sheesh! I am almost 30 weeks so the countdown is on!I cannot even tell you how fast it has gone by. He will be here before we know it! We cannot wait to welcome this little guy into our family.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics!!! You are so cute prego. So are you going to live in Utah forever...whats the plan, we need to catch up!

Tiffany Haynes said...

Your are so cute, Amy. It makes me miss my prego belly. Ivy is a doll!

Jen&Joe said...

So cute Amy! We have the same preg shirt! :)

Ashley said...

uggh now i have to update my blog. mind if i steal your pictures from the beach?? thanks!! sure miss ya. p.s. ivy looks way to old in those last pics.

Kippy said...

oh the fun! so glad you included the weird couple pose of us........i love that belly. i got my order! love them!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

baby #2?? amy you look beautiful. i love the picture of you and your sisters and mom at the beach. you all are so gorgeous.

Chris and Christy said...

Ames, your family is beautiful! I just love the beach pictures. And call me crazy, but I think that cute prego belly is beautiful too!

KILEY said...

Hey Amy! It has been a while but I check your blog to see cute little Ivy! She is so big, I can't believe it! So Tyler and I are considering moving to Arizona and since I know how much you love it there, I wondered if you would be willing to tell me why its so great. Any tips would be so much appreciated! Here's my email if you get a chance...kileyprince@gmail.com. Thanks!

KILEY said...

Hey Amy! It has been a while but I check your blog to see cute little Ivy! She is so big, I can't believe it! So Tyler and I are considering moving to Arizona and since I know how much you love it there, I wondered if you would be willing to tell me why its so great. Any tips would be so much appreciated! Here's my email if you get a chance...kileyprince@gmail.com. Thanks!

KILEY said...

Oh, I guess I posted twice on accident. Sorry about that.

Hit Counter