Saturday, June 13, 2009

good fortunes

So this week has been very good:)

1. As I went to pack up my little black box full of my life, I decided to try it one last time before I spent a but load in trying to recover my pics. I plug it in and MIRACLE! It works. Happy Day. And holy cow I had a lot more pics on there than I had thought. In fact most of my photo shoots of YOU and your family were on there. FEW!! I promise it will never happen again. I have learned my lesson.

2. Johnny and I have been married for 4 years now:) I can honestly say that it keeps getting better and better. I am so grateful to be married to him. The only thing that is missing is my pretty little wedding band that I lost 3 weeks ago. I am so sad. I loved my ring so much. If you happen to see this little beauty in a pawn shop or antique shop in az, please do let me know. I am pretty sure it was stolen:(

3. LITTLE MISS KIPPY IS IN LABOR!!!!! The plane tickets are booked, and we will be on our way to see her and the little babe in 1 week. I don't think that it could come any sooner. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Thueson's said...

Oh your wedding ring got stolen???! YIKES! I would be soooo mad! How did they take it?

Anna said...

Amy I cannot believe how big Ivy is! It makes me soo sad I cant believe she has grown that much in the time you have been gone! And your belly too! haha I love all of your pics and miss you! love anna

Hit Counter