Sunday, May 17, 2009

our little baby...

is not so little anymore:( Recently she has hit some major monuments.

1. Fully Potty trained. well except for at night..how do you do that anyway!??
2. Sleeping in her own bed at night. I will blame this one on her daddy who couldn't bare not to be cuddling with her all night.
3. Has finally gained weight!!! She weighs 35lbs and is finally eating like a human rather than a bird!
4. She can count to 19:) and can count to 5 in spanish--thanks dora!

She is talking up a storm, in fact she hardly stops talking. She asks a million questions and has to know answers to everything in FULL detail.

We got these fam pics taken a couple months by jill thomas. I am so happy with them, but we will already need an update come november. Yup. after my crazy episode in march and after all of tests, one test came back conclusive: we've got a baby on the way! Yes, some of you already heard as it wasn't very easy to keep it under wraps! I had half of my concerned family in the er with me who heard the news before I did. Ashley had already called johnny, and andrew had already called my mom to let them know of the news. It was pretty weird to have all of that happen, and at the same time finding out that I was pregnant. I had taken a test the night before,and it was negetivo!It may seem like a long pregnancy considering everyone found out when I was 3 weeks along, but nonetheless we are sooooo excited!!

Ivy and the babe will be a little over 3 years apart. I am thinkin that the age gap will perfect for us. Ivy will be the perfect little helper, at least that is what she is training for in boot camp this summer.

We got our first ultra-sound last week, and thankfully, everything looked great! In 4 weeks we will find out what we are having... we cannot wait!





20 comments:

Kippy said...

Oh I love it!!! I love your little baby who isn't so little anymore, and this new one one the way!!! The pictures turned out fabulous. 10 days!!!!!!!

missy said...

Amy THOSE PICTURES ARE SO SO so so so so CUTE! I love them!!!! Congrats again on the new little bambino, I can't wait to hear what you are having! I hope it is another girl cause I got a fantastic supply of girl-clothes!!! LOL!!!

Emily said...

I had my suspicions! Congratulations!

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

I love your family pics! and of course congrats;) Ivy will be a good big sister!

Tam Tam said...

Cute pictures! And she weighs more than Aspen!! By the way...I'm liking the name Ivy...it's a possibility for our girl.

Tam Tam said...

Okay...maybe I should have read the full post before I commented...Congratulations on the baby!! So when does that make you due?

Chelsea said...

Congratulations... and your pics are so cute.

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh Amy! I am seriously SO excited for you!!! Congratulations!How are you going to find out so early? I couldn't find out until 20weeks with Athena.

{Layla} said...

Oh Amy these pictures are darling. I just love them. You look fabulous! And what an adorable family you have! I bet you are so excited to add another addition--let me know what you are having!!! How is your summer going?

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Congrats! I am thinking 3 years is a great age gap! Gorgeous photos too!

Brittany said...

The pictures are so cute! So, was that all that was wrong that weird day?? That's crazy. I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to find out what it is.

Hess Fam said...

These pictures are ADORABLE! And again...Congrats on another!

Chris and Christy said...

Ames, love love love the pictures. They're all so sweet :) And I can not wait to find out what you're having...so exciting! p.s...have you gotten your treat in the mail yet??

angela hardison said...

Perfect photos... you guys are darling. And an official congratulations! (I'm falling way behind all my friends.)

Rachel said...

Aww... Ivy is growing into such a big girl! I love the family pictures!
I can't wait to find out what your having! So exciting!!!

Greg & Colby Lindblom Family said...

Ames these are so adorable. i love them and you look so good!

Tiffany Haynes said...

Congrats Amy! So exciting. I'm thinking 3 years would be a good gap too. I love the photos, so adorable.

J & J said...

these pictures are so cute. you all look like you belong in a magazine. ivy looks especially cute. hope the summer is good so far!

J & J said...

i added you to my blog by the way. sorry it's taken me forever.

Mel said...

Congrats again to you!! So fun! I am excited for you to find out what you're having too!! How are you feeling? So ya PLEASE add me to the Plat wives blog. My e-mail is mel_tripp@hotmail.com! Also thanks for your comment on my blog. I DO remember reading about that & that is CRAZY scary. Mine wasn't that bad. I actually spent the next day @ the Dr because some other stuff was going on & anyway I will tell you some other time (not on here for public info) HaHa! Anyway hope all is going well for you guys!

Hit Counter