Thursday, January 1, 2009

YUP!

Before we headed over to cali for christmas we stopped in az for a couple days. Activities included oreganos-shopping- more shopping- parties-attempted family pics-amazing dinner by susan and my present to mom and dad which included THE- BEST- SURPRISE- OF- 2009! Seriously. If you have nothing to do, feel free to watch the whole thing.... For just the surprise, scroll to 11:54 in the play head. Make sure you watch until the music ends!






Did you get it!!? #4 grand baby...coming this summer =  Kippy's got a bun in the oven! Words cannot describe how EXCITED we are! We have been waiting for this for a VERY LONG TIME. Some of you prob don't know her, but trust me... If you did, you would be peeing your pants too!!! She is having a boy and is due June 27th. We cannot wait!


pics from the weekend! 
p.s do my pics look over sharpened?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so excited for Nate and Kippy! What a neat surprise!...You're next! It was good to see you and her today! Love ya lots!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Your pics look great. I wish you could do that sharpening thing to my eyeballs so I could see everything that sharp. I don't know anything about photoshop... but I think it looks very nice.
Also YAY for Nate and Kippy!!!

The Thueson's said...

I totally thought that it was going to be YOU who was pregnant!! Could you get working on that pleasE?? haha! Anyway... I think your pictures look great!! I hope all your travels were fun!

Ashley said...

so cute of course! i hate our family picture though... those colors??

Hit Counter