Sunday, December 14, 2008

What are YOU giving

for Christmas presents??? Since I haven't been feeling the greatest, I have hardly any shopping done. It is sneaking up on me way to fast! I need some Ideas, and I need them FAST! I really need help on a gift for my mom and dad?? What are YOU getting for your parents?? I would love to do something crafty/ personable, but I haven't got a creative bone in my body! Seriously any ideas would be awesome ( and it totally does not have to be crafty.) Thanks!

p.s since you are willing to give me your ideas, I thought I would show you what my sister-in-law and I did for my parents last year ( not my idea.) They seriousy loved it, and my mom says that she gets comments on it all the time! Let me know if you want directions... It looks a lot cuter in person!

8 comments:

Kippy said...

OMG, that is SO cute! Please do tell me how you made it!

Chelsea said...

parents are hard, especially when they have everything...
this year, for burke's parents, we are doing things with them. for example, i made an appointment for all the boys to go to a k1 racetrack, and the girls to go get pedicures. we pay. i wrapped up a toy race car, and nail accessories for them to open.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Please publish the ideas as I would love to make that for our family. Libby McCarty (edmond, ok), friend you do not know yet but loves to look at your website.

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Amy...that is so cute! I want directions. How'd you do it? I got my parents a webcam so they could see Brooklynn rather than just talking. Your parents probably already have one but if not its an idea.

Alissa Melody said...

hey girly, you coming down here for christmas? I totally thought i saw you at the temple yesterday, I must have looked so silly... I walked up to this couple all giddy eyed and when i got close enough i realized it wasnt you and just kept walking past them... haha it was awkward. Wish it was you instead of them! oh and by the way how are you suppose to charge the flash? I havent even been able to use it cuz its not charged! am I retarted? ahaha i cant figure it out, well talk to you soon!

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

Next time i will invite you! I promise! Are you going to be in CA for christmas? Did you start a new blog that is private???

Jen Olson Brown said...

I found your blog open at my parents house and took a look! You have great pictures on here! Looks like you guys are doing great! What a photogenic couple!!

Kameron said...

Please oh please post the instructions! I do things like this (family-oriented crafty things) for my parents and in-laws every occassion, and my ideas are dwindling... This year was a cousins book - each cousin in the family answered a questionnaire, then I had their parents send me a good current photo of them, then I printed it all out on nice paper (photo on left page, answers on right page), put a picture of all the cousins together (no adults) as the title page, Bybee Family Encyclopedia 2008 edition as the cover, then spiral bound it after putting a clear cover on the front and a black backing at the end. MIL cried.

Hit Counter