Friday, August 8, 2008

YEEEEEE!!!!!!


It all starts tonight, and I CANNOT wait! Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with the Olympics! The schedules are pretty confusing, bc of the time difference but if you go on NBC.COM you can set up alerts to come to your phone right before your fav events come on! Genius! Also, if your like me and cannot wait until Sunday to watch the gymnastics, you can view their first practice in the Olympic floor here !

April and I at the Olympic trials 4 years ago

Also, April Steiner Bennett, whom I got to train with during the 2 years that we were both training at Paradise Valley, made the US polevault team! For any of you who might be interested in watching her, she will be vaulting on a the 18th around 9:00 p.m.ct

6 comments:

Anderson Adventures said...

Amy
I love the olympics too. That stinks that happened to youguys too. Jon was happy to get the new one since he had the old i phone. Anyway, I am pretty sure it is just him in DC. What about youguys. I wish we could be in the same office too for once.

Alissa Melody said...

hey amy, its alissa.... I love your pictures you take, what camera and lens do you have? and what photo editor do you use?

Holly Kirchberger said...

AWW Amy I remember that trip. I had soo much fun. I miss you guys.

Kippy said...

i swear i saw her walking in the opening ceremony too. hey, maybe you should remind how she got to where she is today, perhaps xpi played a small part?

Anonymous said...

I TAP THAT ASS TOO..............

Anonymous said...

I TAP THAT ASS TOO..............

Hit Counter